cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Running Transaction IDX5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where we are triggering an output IDOC which is being sent to XI. I have set up the Shipment IDOC as an output from the ECC system. I have created the partner profile for a vendor, and also created the XI port in WE21. I am also maintaining transaction IDX1 in XI.

As a test, I have also triggered an IDOC. This idoc is in status 03 (data passed to port OK). Now I want to see this IDOC in XI, so i went to transaction IDX5. However, this transaction gives me an error : "System is not a central XI; cannot start program" .

System Details : PI 7.0 PI_BASIS 2005_1_700

ECC 6.0

Why should i be getting this error and should I be concerned about it? Is there an alternative way to see the IDOC ? I still havent created the scenario for this IDOC in the Integration Builder, I just wanted to see the output at the IDOC level in XI .

Thanks,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to execute IDX5 in R/3 system?

You can execute IDX5 in XI system only.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to access this transaction in The XI system not the ECC system.

Thanks,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you configure the business system/service with the R/3 system id and client details in XI

go to SM58 in your R/3 and check the error what its showing there

It should give an error saying No service found for systemid and client .

if your XI server is configured properly

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe,

Checkout this sap notes..

Note 1157385 - IDoc adapter: IDocs with status 03 and in XI not transferred

Note 940313 - IDoc adapter: Error messages in SM58

Note 1083694 - IDoc adapter: IDX5 and IDoc tracking

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Thank you for that Answer. I checked in SM58 and found that there is an entry there with the status text "No authorization to send IDocs with message type SHPMNT". I havent seen this error before. Would you be able to shed light on it ?

Also, do you think this problem linked with the IDX5 problem that I have been having ?

Thanks,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether your XI system is configured as role of BusinessSystem or not

if you have admin access open XI SAP CONSOLE go to SXMB_ADM and click integrationengineconfiguration and check the role there

otherwise go to SLD and check your XI server configuration details and click businesssystem details and check integration tab there an URL should have confgiured (i.e IntegrationEngine as IntegrationServer)

if everything is fine check the user you are used for sending the idoc data have sufficeint roles

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SU53 after the authorization check. It will/should provide you more information. Provide this information / screen shot to basis team, they will assign proper role to your user id.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your prompt responses.

I will recreate my IDOC problem and get the SU53 for the same.

Also, as Rajesh Suggested, i checked in SXMB_ADM and discovered that another client of the PI system has been configured as the integration server. I will require the current one to be set as the same and that request shall go to basis too !

Points duly rewarded .

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by: Joe Stein on Apr 6, 2009 8:20 PM