cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run several parallel instances of one BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have similar BPM to BpmPatternCollectPayload example. My BPM consists of two main blocks. In the first one there we collect incomming idocs and in the second one we send them to destination system. I have created local correlation in the first block.

The problem is that when the second block is being processed and in the same time new idocs are comming then no new instance of the BPM is processed. The incoming idocs are stored in queue. I would like to run new instance of the BPM.

The interesting thing is that if I insert a wait step in the second block so the new instances are corrrectly created.

We are on PI 7.0 SP 18.

Do you know how to run several process instances without the wait step, please? It seems to me that the correlation is still valid in the second block but then I don't understand the correct behavior of the BPM with the wait step.

Thank you for your help and you time.

Best regards,

Jozef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you have One Queue setting. You may check your BPM settings. Use Multiple Queues (Content Specific).

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0e73c7b-5301-2a10-f1ab-832f301b...

Regards.

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

thank you for the link. That is exactly what I need.

Best regards,

Jozef

Answers (0)