cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing UI elements suddenly from webdynpro component...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a strange problem with webdynpro application.

The component miss some UI elements in some screens.

When i run my application in the se80 and ...test i can see the missing elements.

We copy paste the the url generated above in a new internet explorer and the UI elements are missed.

We use load balances.

Every day there is some other UI element we missed.

Do any faced this problem again ???

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Ari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you running it under the same User ID when you run it from SE80 and when you run it directly? The only thing I could think of is that some has used personalization to hide some of the fields and the ID for the personalization is being used when you run it from the browser. When you test from SE80, SSO will be used, so you are logged on with the same ID as the SAPGUI session.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running it under the same User ID when you run it from SE80 and when you run it directly? The only thing I could think of is that some has used personalization to hide some of the fields and the ID for the personalization is being used when you run it from the browser. When you test from SE80, SSO will be used, so you are logged on with the same ID as the SAPGUI session.

Hi Thomas ,

Thank you very much for your help .

I think that you are right.

We are running the application under the same User ID.

Please how could i inactive this functionality ??

I am so happy know because i am sure this is my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreaciate your help Thomas.

Regards ,

Ari

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

right mouse click and choose User Settings->Invisible Elements. This will show you any hidden elements.

You could also choose User Settings->More and then in the dialog choose Discard Settings for Entire Application. This will set everything back to the as designed default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

I am sorry where do i choose User Settings??

In the se80 transaction or in the explorer?? I want to inactive this property for all the users so that they could not hide any other element in the future.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ari

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This is in the application itself while running in IE. Just right mouse click to get these options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I did your instucture but in this way we could not inactive this propertie so as in the future no any other user could hide elements.

I want nobody to hide elements in the future.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ari,

How did you solve your issue i.e. 'I want nobody to hide elements in the future.'?

...Naddy

Answers (0)