cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management - Stock Ageing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new to Inventory Management in BI and I was trying to create a Cube to check the stock ageing.

I follow the needed initialization for the 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_BX and also UM. The load was successful executed however I can't see any data using the ListCube.

I looked into the fact table and the data is there but I can't see it and I don't have it available for reporting.

Can you help me?

thanks

Paulo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to see report icon in cube administration and request must be green. If these conditions are fine then check your filters in report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The filters are ok and the loading has green flag. I think it may be related with cumulative key figures or not.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For loading data to 0IC_C03 check..

For Stock Ageing Check the artcle.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30f15839-0cf1-2b10-c6a7-ebe68cc8...

Thanks

Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check if PSA table for entries for all three BF, BX, UM

2. If data exists, in the InfoCube are there data transferred for the 3 loadings? If there are, manage and display data. And choose 0PLANT with the keyfigures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paulo,

Try to display data directly from infocube manage without any selections and check.

Check job log from monitor why its not availale for reporting.

[SAP BI Inventory Aging Query |http://sapbwneelam.blogspot.com/2008/11/sap-bi-inventory-aging-query.html]

Srini

edwin_melendez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check the following:

If this is an DSO check that the data has been activated.

Check what authorization object is being checked in your InfoProvider. In some cases 0PLANT is relevant for authorization so you have to have access to the corresponding plant in order to display data.

Hope this helps.

Edwin.