Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV grid problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

my problem is, i copied a standard program(ALV grid ) and customized as per our requirement , every thing is going well ,i created a PF-STATUS(detail button ) for the ALV grid display , only the customized button alone coming , but i want all the other standard functions of the ALV grid like sorting icon , ascending button ,descending button etc ... how to achieve this ? guide me .

thanks

chinnaiya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

copy the status bar from the standard program into the z program and modified accordingly using tcode se41 and activate it....

3 REPLIES 3

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should copy the 'STANDARD' GUI status from program SAPLKKBL using transaction SE90 >Programming SubObjects> Gui Status.

and modify it as per you requirement.

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

copy the status bar from the standard program into the z program and modified accordingly using tcode se41 and activate it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SE41/From Double clicking on the PF-Status you navigate to SE41(Menu Painter screen)

using the Menu path Extras-> Adjust Templete & select the List Viewer Radio Button.

Now you will get the all default ALV buttons