cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Form Transport Render issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have transported a custom wpc form from our Development server to our testing server. After the transport all content items created with this custom form are displaying an error:

Cannot render container: An error occurred while loading the document from the resource content.

Testing is supposed to start today but obviously can't until this issue is fixed - could someone please point me in the right direction for fixing this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verfied that one Renderer setting was not transported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi TA,

i got the same error with you but i got the error when i published my web page. i got the error on PRD.can you tell me how you resolved your problem?for your information i using WPC SP 16.

thanks in advance

faeza

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my situation it was a setting the the System Admin->System Configuration->KM Configuration. I had forgotten to add the form to one of the WPC Settings - I cannot remember which one at this time. I think I found it by just comparing the settings to our DEV server. Also I believe we had to restart to get the form to work correctly after the transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TA,

Please refer to the SAP Note : Note 1135576 - Transport of pages that contain iView references

Also, refer to this thread

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/thread?messageID=7078924#7078924

Cheers!

Sandeep Tudumu