cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document relevant for rebate processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to specify a billing document to be relevant for rebate processing but i need to affect only in the Cumulative scale base value not in the Cumulative condition base value.

Is it possible??

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

Yes, this is possible, but it is not standard functionality, at least until SAP ERP 6.0.

I have it done at a Customer site where they wanted to take the free goods in account for scale base value, but not to pay the actual rebate.

Actually I see two scenarios

1) The scale base and the condition base value are different, but the reference is the same rebate condition.

2) The scale base and the condition base value are different; and also the reference is different for scale and condition base, for example you pay rebates based on product volume, but the scale is based on rebate group volume.

I had sucess for both scenarios using a mix of formulas for scale and condition base in the rebate condition and also used the extended BAdI RBT_ENH_BADI_SETTLE to cover scenario 2). Was quite tricky.

Be aware that in ERP 6.0 there is new functionality: Rebate Condition Records Using Scales (Enhanced)

As of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP_APPL 600, you can set up rebate agreements so that the scale base value and, therefore, the rebate scale level is derived from the total sales volume of multiple condition records. You do this by grouping condition records in the rebate agreement.

You might want to evaluate this functionality for your needs, before anything else.

Best Regard / Un cordial saludo,

Franck

Logistics Freelance Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franck,

When configuring rebate condition type, system does not allow to select formulas for scale. How did you use it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

In scenario 1) Scale base and condition base value are different, but the reference is the same rebate condition, I used formula to modify the base condition in the pricing procedure for the rebate condition.

Therefore you are correct, there is no formula for scale.

Scale would be based on 100% of all invoiced items.

With the base condition formula you can reduce the amount used for credit memo.

In scenario 2) it is a full development (not only a formula).

IMHO that is pretty experimental stuff; instead I suggest checking standard SAP functionality for scales in rebates available in the last version, as mentionned in my previous post.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Franck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have question on Account Determination for rebates

Here are the entries that I have made in VKOA

ERB - R201051

ERU - R201051 / R120201

ERS - R120201

ERL - R559001

I am able to accrue the money to right accounts, but I am getting an Account Determination error when processing rebate settlements

Any input on this would be really helpful.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Frank, I am struck in rebate processing. I have checked all the possible settings in Rebates. But I am still getting the message as the Sales volume not current. I have updated S136, OVb3 transaction and VBOF. All the settings has been checked. We are using ECC 6.0. Can you suggest me what I need to?

Regards,

Raman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to solve pricing differences in invoices, we create credit/debit documents (G2/L2 invoice).

These documents solve the pricing error, but we still have an error with the rebate calculation.

We create the debit / credit memos with the affected material, the same quatity than the invoiced quantity and the price difference.

Example:

Invoice F2-> Customer 1 -> Material A -> Price 10 -> Quantity15

The correct price is 12, so we create a debit memo:

Debit Memo L2 -> Customer 1 -> Material A -> Price 2 -> Quantity 15.

By doing this we have problems with the Rebate Processing, as it increases the "Cumulative condition base value" (which is correct) but also it increases the "Cumulative scale base value" which it shouldn´t.

Have you ever faced this problem, how have you solved it?

Thanks for your help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

Debit Memo L2 -> Customer 1 -> Material A -> Price 2 -> Quantity 15

This will have the same impact in rebate as a "normal" invoice!

Sale of 15 Units at 2 Eur / unit.

I see two ways to solve it:

1) Work the same way as SAP for RK documents:

Have 2 items in the same debit memo: A first one to cancel the original invoice item, as second one with the new price,

Debit Memo L2 -> Customer 1 ->

Material A -> Price 5 -> Quantity - 15

Material A -> Price 7 -> Quantity +15

This would only impact value in rebates, not quantities

2) Define a special value item for the debit memo / credit memo, that would only change value, not update quantities in rebates and/or SIS.

Regards,

Franck