cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA records count different than physically....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm going through a strange problem. When looking at my PSA, I only have 1 request (Yes, I've changed the date to make sure I'm looking at everything before you ask ). However, when loading my InfoCube from PSA, I see 84 Millions records read from PSA and 3 Millions output. This 3 millions correspond to my only PSA request so that make sense. However, the loading process is getting longet and longer because of this 84 Millions that seems to increase everyday.

After some research, when looking at tabe RSTSODSPART for my PSA entry in T-Code SE16, I see 27 entries of +- 3 Millions records which explains my 84 Millions. So from my understanding even though my process chain is deleting PSA data (which works fine because I only have one entry in the PSA Manage screen), physically it's not doing the trick at all...

By the way, I'm using BW 7.0 SP16

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please get the PSA table names from your process chain and check in DB02 for how much data is there in those PSA tables?

This way you can find out if the PSA table is being cleared off or not.

Kind Regards,

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

As you said you have checked the PSA request even after changing Requests Newer Than Date also.

so just check it out through Debuging in DTP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would not give any pertinent information; I know there is 84 Millions records physically in the table while they shoud not be there.