cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Client Authentication for Receiver SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me what i should give in receiver soap channel for KeyStoreEntry and KeyStoreView after checking Configure Client Authentication checkbox,as I have got certificate from third party.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Harleen Kaur Chadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keystore Entry:

Login to Visual Admin --> Server --> Services --> KeyStorage --> TrustedCAs --> Load --> Select the location where you have stored the certificate on your local system

Load function is used as you have already got the certificate....

Once this is done you will find an entry for your certificate in the Entries tab of your TrustedCAs section.

This is your Keystore Entry...in other words it the name of your certificate.

Keystore View:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/16/c0503e1dac5b46e10000000a114084/content.htm

Are you going to consume Logon tickets of the Third party system (which is other than SAP J2ee engine of your XI)? If yes, then you may also need to do some more settings in the J2ee Engine.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you help me out also:

We need XI to send a message via SOAP to a Webmethods system.

For this, certificate authentication is in scope.

To my understanding, does a private key need to be created in Visual Admin of XI, CSR be sent to CA for signing, CSR response imported into Visual Admin in XI? In other words, do I need to create a server certificate for XI and use this for client authentication? Because I have sevaral certificates in the XI keystore, but in the Integration Directory, I can only choose from the private keys for authentication.

Is there any guide on this?

Thanks a lot,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Import the certificate into the XI visual admin Keystore

2. For authetication you have to to sign the message.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen,

First of all, the certificate has to be installed in the server provided in Target URL field in SOAP receiver communication channel.

Once this is done, Check the check box Configure Certificate Authentication and you will be able to browse for all the KeystoreEntry and KeystoreView parameters associated with the certificate.

Best Regards,

Nitin