Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err:Web Service creation using FM BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETDETAIL for BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have carried out following steps,

For BAPI Incoming Invoice (Function Module: BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETDETAIL),

1. SE37 - BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETDETAIL - Utilities > More Utilities > Create Webservice> From the function module.

followed the Wizard and Webservice got created but I am unable to see the same in WSADMIN>SOAP Application for RFC-Compliant FMs.

while using wizard for step Configure Service .. it mentioned - "Choose a profile for Security Settings.

Remember that the service does not have any runtime configuration and therefore cannot be used. Create the Web service configuration in the NetWeaver Admninistrator (transaction WSADMIN2)."

but while using WSADMIN2 I am unable to login to Netweaver administator using j2ee_admin rights, it gave error "Cannot find plugin with ID System_management.configuration.webservices."

Please guide on the same, also please suggest any standard tutorial/doc for creating Web Service for BAPI using Function Module.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

check that the web service that you had created is relasesd or not.

if it is not released that you have release the web serivce using the transaction WSCONFIG, then onl you will be able to see the web service in the WSADMIN.

if you still face the issue please reply.

Thanks

Rinku

Answers (0)