cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine Name is not displayed in Communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Integration Directory -- Service without party -- Business system -- communication channel -- when we create new communication channel then go ahead selecting File , JDBC, Mail adapter. ADAPTER ENGINE IS DISPLAYED BLANK.

Please let me know your valuable inputs.

Regards

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your support and prompt response.

Issue got fixed.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please check the thread

/people/vikas.jain12/blog/2009/01/13/sld-self-registration-problems-and-troubleshooting

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Sobha.

Edited by: Sobha C on Apr 20, 2009 12:58 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this out...

Link: [Troubleshooting Guide|https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000659947&_OBJECT=011000358700005909032005E]

Section--> 13.4 Problems and Solutions

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have performed all the above given instructions, but the issue is still pending.

Steps followed :

1. Performed all the steps in RZ70 as instructed.

2.Downloaded the TPZ file and assigned it in the required path

3.Adapter Engine is already assigned in the SLD.

Can you let me know, whether to assign hostname, IPaddress or fully qualified domain name in the exchange profile( where exactly in JAVA stack and ABAP stack)

Kindly request you to provide further inputs.

Thanks for your valuable inputs

Regards

Shiva

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Answering you is difficult because what you ask is specific places on the stack where you need to mention these parameters . The authorizations to enter such places are held by basis and only privileged few have access to RZ transactions and other of similar .

Answering your question , to maintain parameters on java stack . on your homepage (The page where IR,ID, SLD and RWB are lined as tabs) On the top right corner you would find administration ---> further go to adminstration of properties and from there onwards it would be obvious.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I have access to all the required transactions, and administration access in Java stack too.

Please help provide the path to do modifications, this will be really appreciated.

regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer my ans in this Thread.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

Once you please check in your SLD whether your Adapter Engine is registered in your SLD under Technical system Type as Exchnage Infrastructure.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check whether the ADAPTER ENGINE was registered or not in SLD?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Log on to SLD and

-->click on Techncal Systems

-->select Technical system type as exchange infrastructure and now list of technical systems will be displayed in that Adapter engne should be registered...this will be done by basis pepole.

and one more reason is:

-->May be the SAP BASIS software component is not imported in to ur IR from SLD.

Thanks

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solutions can be;

1. Re-import SAP BASIS SWCV 7.0 into Integration repository

2. Apply SAP Note 764176.

Also ref:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory