Manual inspection with stock relevance?
I know that manual inspection lots aren't stock relevant. But is there some way of making it stock relevant, user exits etc?
Let me first explain the scenario:
1. The client wants to perform periodic inspection of certain products.
2. The periodic inspection should be triggered manually.
3. The inspection should be stock relevant.
4. The organisation is just using 1 plant with thousands of storage locations, so they want to select which storage location to perform inspection on. I.e. not the whole plant.
5. The products are all organised in batches.
We've considered using QA08 for creating the inspection lots. It works fine a part from the fact that it takes the whole batch in the plant and creates inspection lots for it (no way of limiting the selection on storage location). And the time for next inspection field on the batch is also set at plant level. So we would potentially have to create a new field for storing the next inspection date per storage location per batch.
The functionality of creating manual lots would have been ok if it was possible to make the inspection lot stock relevant. So is there a way of making qa01 transfer stock from unrestricted to QI stock?