cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in in Clearing QM Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to confirm production order in CO11n, I am gtting the following warning message. Can you tell me how to eleminate this error/ warning message? As it is only warning message, if I post theconfirmation is it safe?

Log created on 06.04.2009

Information

Warnings

Error 6 [incl. 6 object-independent error messages(s)]

Total 6

Msg.typ Application Area MsgNo Name of Area of Responsibility Spec.ResAr Number Numer.

Order Seq. OpAc

Message Text

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT-H2 exists only in 2008

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT-H1 exists only in 2008

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT-H3 exists only in 2008

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT-H4 exists only in 2008

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT-H5 exists only in 2008

E KL 002 1 1

A master record for PCST3010/ACT06 exists only in 2008

The Quality Lot that are created from this confirmation has the following status:

CRTD CHCR SPRQ

The quality lots that have the above status , does not allow me to do get into result recording and gives me the following message:

Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot 040000094963

Message no. QE181

Diagnosis

You cannot record any characteristic results for this inspection lot. The material master has been set up for the existing inspection type in such a way that results recording is not supported.

Procedure

Confirm defects for this inspection lot or select another inspection lot in which you can confirm the characteristic results

When the normal lot have the following status: REL CALC SPRQ

Pls give me some solution

Take Care

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Result recording of Inspection lot ,The lot should be in RELEASED status.

But Your lot is in CRTD status.

Check the Following.

Have you Created Inspection Plan (TCode (QP01)) For this material.

If Created Then In Material Master -> Quality View-> Inspection type Detailed View-->

Check whether Auto Assignement Check box selected or not. If not select it.

Check and Come back.

• For Already Created lot

Tcode QA02

goto Insp.Specification Tab, Click on Tasklist/spec (if already Inspection plan created)

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lot status can be created in the following condtn :

1. dnt want to do RR :

reqrd setting > for that inspection type, "inspection with last list " , "automatic assignment ", "check chars" need to be deactivated.....here before doing any business transaction ( i.e. before lot creation) confirm that material does not have any inspection plan ( check through QP02, QP03....similar to Routing )

2. want to do RR :

the setting for this scenario are std. one. the material sud have inspection plan. Please check that in the material master only one of " inspection with material specification" and " " inspection with task list" is activated; the reason is, if both options are active in material master and you maintain only inspection plan, system gets confused from where it will take the specification ( task list, typeQ or material specification).

Please check above one....your probs will be solved.

If you find that all are right, check the timing of lot creation and the timing of QM related master data maintenance.

....Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha/ Praveen

We need to perform, result recording

I checked material master There in quality tab page, post to inspection stock, Inspection with task list, auto matic assignment, , skips allowed, automatic UD all are maintained.

Then I maintained an inspection plan, and status as released in general. But still getting inspection plans in created modes not in released mode.

Pls Help

Thanks

Sangeta

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check Usage type of your Inspection Plan.Is it match with your Inspection Lot (Usage type under sample tab)?

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval

That is the problem I have come accross. The usage in Inspection Plan header is , 5, that is Good Receipt. But The usage in Inspection Lot is coming as 1 , that is production. This creates all the problems for me!!

Why the usage is getting changed?

Pls help

Sangeeta

Edited by: Sangeeta Mukherjee on Apr 7, 2009 8:07 AM

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is due to Usage Type 01 is maintain defualt in your Inspection Types.

Check it by below path

SPRO --->Quality Management ---> Quality Inspection ---> Inspection Lot Creation ---> Maintain Inspection Types.

So either change that Usage type in your Inspection type or change usage type in your inspection plan itself.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval

For all other materials we did never have this problem. For this particular material I am confronting the problem. I have noted that in qp02, header, the usage is 5 , Good Receipt. But in routing its given as 1. I had to create work centers for this new materials. These work centers are linked in routing.

Pls tell me what can be the sollution.

Thanks

Sangeeta

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Up to my knowledge this usage type maintain in Routings are only for automatic selection during order or inspection Lot creation.But condition is it should match with selction condition maintain either in Order type dependent paramter (OPL8 / COR4) or as I have said earlier in Inspection Types.So I like to say just have a look in to that inspection type to find out which usage type maintain.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this issue. Could u please let me know what all inspection types are active for this material in QM views? How many inspection plans are maintained for this material? (How many group counter do u have in the task list screen?) Please check is inspection type 04 is active for this material?

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval/ Kundan,

As you said, in the inspection type 04( GR inspection for production), the usage is maintained as 1. But Previously I maintained BOM, routing, Inspection plan etc. for other matrials but we did not confront this problem before , so will it be relevant to change the usage in the inspection type? In matrial master record , QM view both 03, & 04 inspction types are active.

I far as I know I have maintained only one plan under one group.I can I see if two plans are maintained?

what will be the solution?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

03 Inspection type is for In-process Inspection for this you need not to maintain the Inspection Plan.

in routing (tasklist usage as 1) only maintain the cntrl key and Inspection chars for quality inspection operation. while releasing the production order Lot will be created and will be released.

04 Goods receipt Inspection. After confirmation of Order and GR Inspection lot will be created and released.

For This settings

In Material Master -

> QM View ---. Inspection type 04 is active and auto assignment should be ticked and Task list is seleted.

Inspection plan should be(QP01) maintained (Task list Usage 05)

Once the lot is released U can record the results

regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeetha,

Later on you can change the task list usage from 1 to 5 for inspection type 04. But now you want to clear this inspection lot correct !!! . In order to do this please create the inspection plan ( QP01) Use copy function from the same material and group combination and in header select usage 1 and status as 4. Save the inspection plan.In your insp lot status is 1 correct. Please do this and confirm.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

I don't think the problem is due to change in usage type maintain in inspection type 04.I guess for other materials usage type is correctly maintain 01 similler to inspection type 04.That's why you have never face such a issue earlier.So check inspection plans of other materials and check which usage type is maintain.

And what I feel is just change usage type 05 to 01 in that material and check now it works perfactly or not.

Regards,

Dhaval

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In material master for the inspection type do you have "Check Chars" ticked on?

Check the tick box and create a new inspection lot and it should then work but not existing lot.

Also refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Lots and lots of thanks to all of you.

My problem is solved!!

Thanks

Sangeeta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is occuring bcoz you have not maintained activity price for this activity in KP26.

The lot status is CRTD so you cant do recording for this the lot satus should be REL. The CRTD status gernerally arise when you have not maintained TASK LIST for the material please check that and come back for any other querry.

Regards,

Vishal