cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same IDOC to two receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I must send same IDOC to two receiver system..I am succeded to send an IDOC to abapProxy for only one system but i need to send it to two different system..I created two XI communication channels but i cannot create second receiver aggrement with same mapping.It gives an error "object already exists". But how can i assign this second communication channel without creating second receiver aggrement.

Our scenario like this

IDOC --> systemA abapProxy

--> systemB abapProxy

how can i overcome this situation?Could you explain step by step

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

Check this nice blog by Shabarish for the same:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Sachin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To solve this issue create Different Business Systems ,your are creating two CC for two different receivers,so create Receiver CC's for separate BS's for both the receivers and create two Receiver Agreement and receiver determination's.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to send the data to the multiple receivers, maintian the entry for all systems/receivers in the receiver determination.

Then for each receiver create the interface determination.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in reciver determination, have SysA and SysB both as recivers by adding one more line in reciver section for SysB..........create a second interface determination with sender IDOC system and this SysB and create a XI comm channel for this SysB and create a reciver agreement for it also........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just add another receiver to the same Receiver Determination. You dont need a new R.D