cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I got an Issue....with the Number ranges...

I maintained the Number Range for commercial Invoice 01-(1-1000).

we have a 2 plants Delhi and Mumbai.

I assigned this number range to 2 Billing Documents.(DEL & MUM).

If i create with the bIlling doc-Del it should starts with 1,2,3,.................

But Even if i create with the MUM billing document.The sequence number start with 1,2,3,...............

How can i make it in SAP.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with billing user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I given the User Exist and Program name...to my ABAPer..he is saying its A Standard One....he cant do with that....

Please can anybody ....

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

1. Maintain two different no range objects (ex- Z1 and Z2 ) in VN01 starting with 1 - 10000.

2. Ask your ABAPer to write logic - based on Invoice types,(say you have two different invoice types you can directly assign the no range object for the Invoice types) or based on plant or any other specifc criterion that differentiates both.

Say it should be like :

If invoice is created from plant 1...No range should be from Z1

or if it is from plant 2 ...no range should be from Z2

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Isaac

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
he is saying its A Standard One

What do you mean by this ??

For information, if you want to have billing number ranges according to your own requirement, then the user exit what I suggested above is the ONLY option. Please check with some other ABAPer

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only because of plant there is no need to have two document types. Use userexit program RV60AFZZ can be used, check with the abaper. it can be controlled at plant level.

Also it is not possible to use the same numbers for both the plants, Numbers will be unique WRT billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Thanks a lot.............Will check and Revert back.

Best regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use user exit for this purpose, try u201CRV60AFZZ". Take ABAP consultant help for further details