cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to print the Purchase Order output in only One Page irrespective of Number of Line items.

Is it possible in smartforms. Provide me the solution ASAP.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasi,

If you want purchase order printing on only one page irrespective of no. of line items. I will suggest to reduce special description of item and any other text with the material number. Make sure that in one line one item must accommodate and also increase the height of main window so that it will take more line items in one page.

Also if possible make purchase order for limited line item.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Let me know if any issues..

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I agree with you what U have told, but is there any possibility of Fit to Page Concept available in Smartforms. i.e irrespective of Number of Line Items the data must fit into page by reducing its font dynamically. If U have any solution let me share.

Regards

Rajasekhar Tulasi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tulasi,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/pageBreakin+SMARTFORMS

Regards,

Sravanthi

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thulasi,

Can you elaborate your requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

At present the Purchase Order is Printing fine depending on line items in one page or more.

At a maximum the Purchase order is taking 5 line items per page. If the line items are more the PO is taking two pages to print. Now the client want to restrict the printing only to one page. That means all the line items must be printed in only one page by reducing the char size or any other.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the height of the Main window, see if possible you can increase the height of the Main window without overlapping with other windows.

Just check them with Graphical Form painter(Menu > Settings )check the check box Graphical form painter

and adjust the Main windows height,

After adjusting uncheck the Check to close Graphical form painter. Save and activate and look at the output.

Regards

Bala Krishna

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the Next Page name in the Page Attributes, it will be Second, leave that blank

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with setting SFSY-JOBPAGES = 1

Regards,

jaya