cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i call a HTML Template (not Dynpro) on ITS Integrated??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to call a HTML TEMPLATE in my ITS Service. I have a Dynrpo 100 of a program (that is called but the transaction) and i want to call a Template from the Dynrpo 100 Template. I don´t know where the normal templates are avalible.

I can call a Template, define the HTML in the MIMES directory, but here, i can´t use Mimes Images.

Any suggests?

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I was also getting an error template no initialized on my browser, when I tried to test publication of service.

Then, I realized that I didnt generate the template correctly, via SE80. Can you make sure to generate the template and publish internal once in SE80.

Subsequently you can add this template to SICF and try a test service from there.

I hope it works.

Kind Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to go to se80 and copy the templates if they are not existing. Create mannually with same name and then publish the same to integrated ITS.

Make sure your service parameters in integrated ITS are same as external.

Take example of PV7i.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, but today i can´t call a template.

If this template as a Dynpro (in the program that call the transaction in ITS) i can see this, but i need to call a template that´s is not a Dynrpo in my program. This function in my ITS Standalone was made for .HTML on IIS Server, and now i need to made this function from Sap.

Best Regards.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

You can use a template that is not the same name as your ITS service by using the ~sources parameter in the GUI Configuration of the ITS service in SICF.

So if you created this dynpro 100 screen in zservice1.

BUT you are calling zservice2 in the ITS and want this dynpro 100 screen from zservice1 you will add "~sources zservice2, zservice1" to the SICF settings for zservice2.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

My problema isn´t it. I don´t call a template in other service. I want to call a template in my service but, this template ins´t a dynpro in Abap Program.

The question can extensible to use other file (.asp) in teh same form that i can call a Mime File with the rute: /sap/public/bc/its/mimes/

There are any form, to call a selected Template Dynpro on ITS Integrated, because when i call a service, always appear the Initial Dynpro if the Program under the transaction.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to launch the template service on ITS server through transaction SICF.

Once the service is activated through SICF , you may access through IE.

Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I can start the service correctly and view in my IE the templates Associated at Program Dynpros. My question is, that ITS Integrated allows call generic template that´s no reference a Program Dynpro.

This templates are created on SE80 -> Internet Service -> HTML Templates -> Create -> HTML Template Name.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can u try adding this parameter in SICF >service

~Generateddynpro = 1

Regards,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishnam

This parameter (generatedynpro = 1) generate a Sap Session if the ITS can´t find the template. My problem is other.

Thanks.

Best Regards.