cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Time Processed- As Error Log in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know if there are any means in XI to produce the Time to process an individual message in XI as the Output of XI. something like sending the total time taken to process the current XI message to a target system like a File server or Mail server.

Any inputs ?

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the data is available in RWB => Performance monitoring, but I am not sure if it's possible to populate the data to a 3rd party system or anything like this. Maybe it's possible ot use the Solution Manager here?!

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Kai : Thanks

But I Don't think the Performance monitor can log the time if the total processing time is less that 1 sec. It does not display time in milliseconds and I don't see any option to change that parameter to milliseconds either.

regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

No - Performance monitoring DOES show processing times in milliseconds!

Also, the performance header of the message itslef should provide the needed data.

Edited by: Kai Lerch-Baier on Apr 6, 2009 1:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,,

Can you let me know how to change the time to show in Milliseconds. By default, I see the time only in Seconds.

Regards,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The time should be displayed e.g. 1.45 (1 second, 450 milliseconds). It's the difference between 1st and last time stamp. Is that not the case in your system?

Do you look at "Individual detailed data"?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Murthy, we cant estimate the complete time taken to complete the flow of data, but we can see at what time the message was executed.. so roughly based on the load of data which flows in b/w sender and receiver determines the time interval.. i mean if any conditional based routing is used in the scenario in such cases it takes some milliseconds more, but unfortunately we dont have any specfic tool or option to calculate this.. if needed we may record at what time the file is dropped and what time the file is executed and the time the file reached to the target based on that manually we may estimate..

regards,

Kishore