cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

are there by another means an invoice is created other than the following.

VF01. VF04, VF11 (invoice cancellation), going from VA02 directly.

Pls let me know

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all SERVICE items, for which delivery is not required and copy control is maintained as: sales document -- to -- billing document, we can directly bill them from VA02 : go to Sales Document-- go to Billing --- press Enter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

to lakshmipathi.

we have a scenario where we have an user exit to refer a table before invoicing, invoice will happen only when we maintain the data in this Ztable (through the t.codes VF01, VF06, VF04) .

we had cancelled an old existing invoice and we were trying to recreate an invoice for the same, but we were not able to create. was jus amazed on how the earlier invoice was created.

jus want to know if there were other means by which an invoice is created.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the updation.

The TCodes to generate invoice are already indicated above and other than that, as I indicated, the other options are LSMW or BDC.

On your comments

we were trying to recreate an invoice for the 
   same, but we were not able to create.

can you let me know what error system gives when you tried to regenerate an invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

This is purely non-standard in invoice creation, we need to maintain a delivery & other related information in a table and for an invoice to get created we need this data to be available in the Table. it was found off late that there were invoices created without even maintaining those table. we need to understand on how this invoices got created bypassing this user exit.

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We can create from FB70 but this is purely fro FI related

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Use the T.code VF06 to create Background Jobs for Billing.We are using this Program for the same INVOICE_090406_073342_01_DLUPS09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

forgot to mention the VF06 t.code in my earlier post, are there any other means by which an invoice document is created.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the TCodes already mentioned, you can also generate invoices via LSMW or BDC if the number of datas is huge.

Incidentally, can you please let me know why this question has raised ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeh you can via VF06(Create a billing document for all the sales orders for a given customer)

Edited by: SHESAGIRI.G on Apr 6, 2009 4:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using VF06 we can create billing document in background.

Regards,

Krishna.