i created STO with all info ( wit UB)

matr created both issue/suppl plant

stock maintianed in both plants

successfully saved

at delivery vl10b / vl10d

after entering PO & info on suppling and Issuing plant , date etc

then i am trying to execute then

I am unable to get the any info in "activities due for shipping" thru VL10B &

I am unable to get the any info in "activities due for shipping" thru VL10D as "list contains no data".

i chked no released strtegy for STO.

pls suggest and guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

The mentioned might be because of below,

1) Already VL10B would have been exucuted & delivery no.would have generated,

you can go to that STO at ME23N,& check PO History,if delivery is already generated you will get the no.

2) And check for the stocks in the storage location from which you are delivering the stocks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSED

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VL10B transaction Give input value Purchase order & then remove all other selection perameters then execute ,you will get your PO.

former_member659143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the confirmation control key in PO & Shipping data for the PO.If confirmation control key is missing then system will not create delivery.

Thanks,

AMIT

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sunitha

List contains no data in VL10B

The possible reasons are

1.Delivery is not created in the delivery due date (look out for the delivery due date in the shipping tab of the PO in ME21N) and create delivery on that date

2.In correct shipping point in VL10B (look out for the correct shipping point in the shipping tab of the PO in ME21N)

3. PO Release strategy maintained in your organization (release thro ME28)

4.If all these are correct then in VL10B there is a purchase order tab and give your PO no and execute

If still the LIST contains no data

Then have you saved your PO in ME21N without any error?

Are you getting shipping tab in the PO

For details check this model config

Sales area 0003, 04, 21 plant is 1002

Sales area 0004, 05, 21 plant is ABCD

If you transport material from 1002 to ABCD plant then 1002 is supplying plant and ABCD is receiving plant

Now this ABCD plant should be made as a customer in XD01 mainly with shipping conditions in that data in sales area 0003, 04, 21 and this internal no has to be noted

In STO the receiving plant is being made as a customer in the supplying plants sales area and the internal customer no has to be assigned

In-img-mm-purchasing-purchase order-set up STO--define shipping data for plants

Now in that img activity that i mentioned above against plant 1002 you have to give sales area as 0003, 04, 21

Against plant ABCD you have mention sales area as 0004, 05, 21 and also this internal customer no in that internal customer tab

Then only STO can happen between these two assuming that all delivery types and other things are configured pakka

Assign delivery type and checking rule

assign document type one step procedure and under delivery tolerance

If these are configured pakka then there should not be any problem in VL10B or try thro VL10F

Regards

Raja