cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing to employee /sub dealers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one scenario,basically client sells bread which is perishable food and dealers are like road side vendors who donot have shop/address/ Tin no etc..For them like milk ,news paper business,its business in the early morning.

That is the reason , In the present Software, what client is doing is that billing is done to its own sales employees .FG will leave the factory with Delivery challan to each vendors (ship to party).And then,in one invoice itself (which is billed to its own employees) all vendors with relevent details (like product varients,qty,rate amount is shown.

It is tax free billing as there is an exemption on the product.

How do I map this into SAP?

Kindly suggest..

umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

1. Account group "Sales Employee", define internal number range

2. Set up partner determination for Billing Header FP - Billing item

3. Normal Process: Delivery --> Billing

4. We need to maintain Vendor details

4. Create a customised output wherein we need to capture Vendor details, Products, Quantity Rate and amount, with Employee no appearing, his name and designation, sales area.

Else we have IN IMG --> Sd --> Master Data --> Business partner --> Use sales Employee Without HR ( I am unable to access it) Press the note by side of it, additional details are provided.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

Thanks for the information.But if we will go with sales employee without HR then the problem remains same because company is billing to employee & in that one invoice all dealer's name,product name & pricing is mentioned and this is done with delivery challans (Seperate for each Sub dealer).

Help us to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Shobhit Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i didnot get solution. closing the thread.

umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we know we can have sales employees in SD with out HR, so sales employees names can be created. and we can have one time customer , we can bill using sales employee in partner functions, so we can take sales details based on sales employees

please check and i am not sure