cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status TECO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After i do TECO of order, still i can post confirmations and service entry against the orders and sytem is updating the costs. Is it correct? Or is there any scenario behind this?

Also My requirement is even though Order is TECO, Order must not be closed(mass), if Service Entry Sheet is pending against the order and clear identification is required that, service entry is pending.

Can any one please help.

Regards,

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Technical Completion of an Order

Use

You usually complete an order technically once the maintenance work planned in the order has been performed.

Features

You use the technical completion of an order to define the following information for the order:

u2022 The order obtains the status Technically completed. The order is marked as complete for Plant Maintenance.

u2022 Now you can only make the following changes:

o Lock and unlock the order

o Set the deletion flag

o Post goods receipts for the order

u2022 You can still enter confirmations for a technically completed order. In order to prevent this, you must create a user status that does not permit confirmations.

u2022 The storage location and account assignment data entered for the order are fixed and can no longer be changed. However, the order can still receive costs, for example, through incoming invoices for materials delivered and used.

If no settlement rule has yet been maintained for the order, the system creates one automatically. If missing data makes this impossible, the system takes you to the screen for maintaining the settlement rule.

u2022 All the existing purchase requisitions for the order are flagged for deletion.

u2022 All the existing reservations for the order are cleared.

u2022 All outstanding capacities which have been scheduled for the order are cleared.

u2022 All the notifications for the order are also completed, unless prevented for one of the following reasons:

o The Complete notifications indicator was not set in the Complete dialog box.

o One or more tasks have not been completed.

o A user status in the notification prevents it from been completed.

u2022 If the order was created using a maintenance plan, the date of the technical completion will be used for the further Scheduling of the Maintenance Plan.

You can make changes to the maintenance process procedure when completing orders. You can, for example, prevent all users that are allowed to complete

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

But even i do Settlement(KO8G) and if i want to Close the order(Mass), system must stop me in closing if the service entry sheet against the order is pending.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure abt it...

Check it out, first

- Pithan

Edited by: Pithan Pithan on Apr 6, 2009 4:47 PM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in standard even after TECO you can confirm the activites ,it is correct only

Also even though you have done the TECO you cannot able to Close the order unless the order is settled

regards

thyagarajan