cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc debmas: how to add IBAN to bank data

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a SAP ECC 6.0 system I am creating idocs of type DEBMAS06.

Along other segments I am filling segment E1KNBKM. In order to send the IBAN I fill the fields

E1KNBKM-IBAN

E1KNBKM-IBAN_BANKS and

E1KNBKM-IBAN_BANKL

but the IBAN data is not processed by the system.

I am getting no error message, the idoc is processed and all bank data except the IBAN data is processed.

I searched at SDN and Service Market Place but could not find any note regarding the creation of IBAN using an idoc. I also tried to debug the processing of the idoc in transaction BD87 but I could not find the code which populates the IBAN values.

Using LSMW we are able to create IBAN entries. They are visible in table TIBAN.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tell me whtr its inbound or outbound idoc processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, I forgot to mention:

I am creating inbound idocs. I created a report that is reading a file containing debitor data from file system.

Using the FB 'CONVERT_BANK_ACCOUNT_2_IBAN' I generate the IBAN which I fill into the structure E1KNBKM.

I am also using the following structures:

gw_e1kna1m     TYPE e1kna1m,
  gw_e1knb1m     TYPE e1knb1m,
  gw_z1knb1m     TYPE z1knb1m,
  gw_e1knbkm     TYPE e1knbkm,
  gw_e1knb5m     TYPE e1knb5m

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Vendor master (SAP ECC) interface from SAP MDM system to update Vendor master with Bank data along with IBAN.

Here we have used CREMAS for vendor master data & bank data updation and BAPI_IBAN_CREATE for IBAN create. In table TIBAN, Bank account number is updated with combination of "Bank account number" fields value & "Reference" field value.

In this design, if Bank account number is more than 18 digit then we are updating remaining digit into "reference" field (LFBK-BKREF). whenever "reference" field have value, SAP system is saving IBAN in TIBAN table but it is not showing in Vendor master display FK03.

I found note which is same case here happening, but that note is on higher package.

Note 1224886 - /CCEE/SIFIP_1450 - problem with displaying IBANs

Pls. guide, what would be reason & how to correct it.

Regards,

>> Anil Thorat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mark,

support of the IBAN with DEBMAS has been introduced with ECC 2005 EhP3.

You need to make sure the segment E1KNBKM used is of release 5 (E2KNBKM005)

But you need to know that the distribution of IBAN data is not supported in DEBMAS except for the bank account without account number. Only this precise case is ok.

Standard bank account number AND IBAN is not supported.

For distribution of the IBAN data, please check the notes below:

• [1097088|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1097088] : Using ALE to distribute the IBAN: Documentation

• [497630|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/497630] : Distribution of the IBAN using ALE

( Obsolete for releases >= 6.40 )

• [1031863|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1031863] : IBAN without Bank Account Number: Several errors in BI mode

Hope this helps

Best regards

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the detailed answer.

I am using the correct idoc segment and IBAN without bank account is already active (I checked transaction F_TIBAN_WO_ACCNO). Now I tried to create idocs without filling the bank account (e1knbkm-bankn) but these idocs are not processed due to the missing number. I also tried some other combinations but I could not get it working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, as per your reply the result is expected too.

e1knbkm-banks, e1knbkm-bankl AND e1knbkm-bankn have to be initial.

If one of the 3 fields are filled, then the IBAN is not taken into account at all.

I guess this is the reason of your trouble.

If not, then I would suggest you to open a customer message in component LO-MD-BP-CM and ask the message to be transfered directly to IMS development support.

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks again for your help.

Unfortunately when leaving all three fields blank I get an error message that BANKS is not filled.

I will talk to my colleagues next week and maybe send an idoc to IMS support then.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I debugged the processing of the DEBMAS idoc and saw that the IBAN dialog is not called at all.

Furthermore I tried to create the IBAN using BAPI_IBAN_CREATE. It ran without any error message but the IBAN was not created.

Then I created the IBAN using XD02 and pushing the button IBAN in the bank data form. Doing it manually it worked fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we found the solution:

I have to create separate Idocs of type IBAN_CREATE or IBAN_CHANGE in order to create the IBANs in the system.

Using solely the DEBMAS Idoc seems to be impossible (although there are fields for IBAN contained in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain,

I am having exactly the same issue but with Bank Account no. I need to send IBAN for Customer & Vendors as well. The thing is that when the customer/vendor has bank account no is not creating the IBAN details.

Is it related to what you said about "Standard bank account number AND IBAN is not supported."?

Could you please help on this?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Ezequiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

yes this is exactly the point.

When a bank account exists, the IBAN is not distributed.

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain,

I need to post the IBAN numbers for customers from MDM into ECC . I tried doing that using std. DEBMAS06 idocs but it doesn't work. What I see you saying here, it is not possible to post IBAN number using std. DEBMAS idocs. We need to use IBAN_Create or IBAN Change idocs.

We are using MDM 7.1 SP06 & ECC 6.0 . Is it still hold true? Could you also please let me know which fields needs to be mapped and which are not to be mapped in the IBAN idoc for successful posting of IBAN number in ECC?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Dev

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe it is a little bit late but has anybody a correct solution for this issue?

Right now I am trying to import (inbound) bank information for customers and vendors.

The switch IBAN without bank account is active.

I checked also the release of segment E1KNBKM. It is version 5.

And basis type DEBMAS07.

Which fileds in the segment E1KNBKM has to befilled and which one has to be empty if I would like to import IBAN without bank account?

Alls fields starting with IBAN or only the "real" iban field?

Regards

Christian