cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

action to links in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

im working on screen on which i need to give options like day| week| month.

these r displayed in hyperlinks format. when i press day it should display 1 to 31 days horizontally, every day has displayed with hyerlink. same as week( 7 days of week) and month ( 12 months).

now i cant do this with wdmodifyview, so acan anyone suggest me solution for above problem.

thankx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create structure with days or weeks or months based on some conidition.

Then display the structure based on the hyperlink as a table.

Do you want to show this view as a popup upon link click or a separate view.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On click of Month , On month hperlink i wish to display all months which has hyper link dynamically(on click on month link) and on click one of this month i need to perform some action. Similarly for weeks, days(1-31). How should i do it?. And abt structure can u plz elaborate.

Thanks for replying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to display those daywise/monthwise/weekwise in the form of tables(ALV or Normal)

You can create a table dynamically upon the click of link or you can create a node dynamically

using a fixed structure(by definining the days, weeks, months) or dynamic structure.

Like, day1 to day 31 as one structure/week1 to week N/Mon1 to Mon N if this is fixed in SE11.

Here when you open the Main hylperlink, do you want to display the other related things in

the form of Popup or another view.

Or One thing You can do is -

In the Main one, consider a table with DAY, WEEK, MONTH as a single row with no grid lines on

the table and also no table border. For each of the column of table have a hyperlink.

Up on the link click, Show the daywise columns as again hyperlinks in the form of a TABLE POPIN which opens up a small window/view for the details. Again when you click on each daywise columns (day1, day2...) have a action for each cell of the table popin and write your code.

Refer to SDN on table popin so that you can get idea on this second approach.

Please check WDR_TEST_TABLE to have basic idea.

Regards,

Lekha.