Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Print problem, when i change PO, it is not caling my Print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing PO print proble.

When i changed PO , it is not calling my print program. I check NACE the out type and my form name.

Anybody know why it is not calling my program.

Actually the process is like this. When i open PO and when i see the print preview it is calling my program.

If i change any data in PO and save the PO system directly giving the print and it is not caling my print program. In my main window no data coming. I took break point also it is not stopping. Here i used my Z driver program and smartform. Both are assigned in NACE .

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naresh,

Just make sure that Output type have the driver program and form. and also make sure that the print program and form is in ACTIVE status. If it still is not working then create own output type by copying from standard output type NEU and try with new output type and test it.

Regards,

sreenivasa sarma K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything in active mode. And it is working when i changed any data relevant to Main window for example Quantity. If i change any data not relevant to main window for example Address data it is not printing main window (Blank printing). remaining all data printing correctly.

If output type OR driver program wrong it should not print any data, but it is printing all except Main window that is also PO change time.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not calling the driver program for another PO. for that configure for every PO the Outputype,Partner and Language like the details for printer in Goto>Header->Print settings.