cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling unit labels are not printing eventhough there is condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VV61 , condition record has been maintained for handling unit , but handling unit labels have not been printed .

But when I clicked in Communication button in VV62 ,

1.Out put device is not mentioned . ( I guess it should be SM 16 )

2.Number messages is zero

3.Print Immediately is not checked

Can I request you to mention where and how I ask user maintain these information .

Apart from this , any other information does user need to maintain , to print the handling unit labels .?

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for providing good information

I am not able to see print preview for handling unit labels ,where and how I can see it pls.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know VV61 VV62... is used to maintain the condtion record for handling units and handling unit are present in deliveries.

when ever material is packed by using packaging material handling units are created.

So execute the delivery and then go to the packing screen. Then select the handling unit and then select Extras--> Output.

Output maintainence screen is displayed along with the output type that was maintained in VV61.

it is not possible to see print preview in delivery but once the output is printed you can see the print preview in the T-code SP01.

Hope it helps in solving your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I request you to mention how I can see print preview in SP01, and what are the details I need to mention where from I can take that details pls .....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is print preview ?????

Suppose you do not want to take a print out then you can see the same on the screen before printing the document.

As mentioned earlier it is not possible to see the print preview from the delivery for handling units.

In case of SP01 Spool request

When ever there is a output from the system a spool is created in SAP which can be seen in SP01.

Execute SP01 and then give the ID from which the output was executed from the delivery and also the date range. The output should have been executed within the date range. Press F8 and then Click on the Type, under which there are some small pages

Click on the page to see the ouput.

Only if output is executed in delivery then you can see it on teh screen

Hope this is clear with you now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you have created the condtion record in VV61 by mentioning the output type but with incomplete information. So please see to it that the following points are maintained.

1) partner function should be correct usaually SH

2) Select the output type and then click on Communication.

a) Printers are configured in the T-code SPAD, so you can select the printer out of the list by pressing F4

b) Number of messsages should be 1, so that atleast one copy is printed.

c) Print imediatly should be checked.

3) Time should be 3 Send with application own transaction or

4 Send immediately (when saving the application)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

In the Condition Records VV62 you select the output type and in the communication you can maintain the Printer Device, Number of Messages to be print and Print Immediately.