cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output conditions, conditon table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an output type when a goods receipt takes place. ZX01. THis now has two fields in the acces sequence: Plant, Storage location.

I also want the field ORDER TYPE of the purchase order in the acces sequence.

How can make this happen?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the below path:

SPRO > Material Management > Purchasing > Messages > output control > Condition tables > Define condition table for PO order type.

Assign the Created table to Access Sequence

And check

Regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The output type is for a Goodsmovement document and the order type field is part of the purchase order.

so, any options?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do you want to link Goods movement condition record access sequence to Purchase order document type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the customer wants to know wether there is a way that we only printout Goods receipt messages for a specific purchase order type.

purchase order --> delivery --> goods receipt

As the field for order type is not in a goods movement document, I do not see it happening, but if you know a way, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Enhance the structure KOMPBME ( add field in include structure KOMPBZ2 ) or add append structure to add purchase order type.

In function module KOMPBME_FILL there is a user exits PERFORM userexit_kompbme_fill. Code here to pass the po output type to the fields which ypu have added to KOMPBME.

Also create new access sequence in which u include the field added in structure KOMPBME.

For more info follow the below link. Try out this . It should work.

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/EnhancingOutputDetermination.pdf

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree with you ,as of now it is not possible to add PO document type in GR Output condition record access sequence.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Cretate a new table in M/59 as per your request .or modify the old one .and add thentable to your acces sequence.

Regards

Murugan J

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add the New field in contion table document type

Then add document type to access sequence to existing access sequence.