Incoming receipt entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

In F-28 I m getting following error

*Discription:*

Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 003 not filled

Message no. GLT2201

Diagnosis

The field Profit Center marked as balancing is not filled with any value in line item 003, even after document splitting.

Diagnosis

The field Profit Center marked as balancing is not filled with any value in line item 003, even after document splitting.

System Response

The document cannot be posted.

Procedure

First check your entries.

Additional causes could be:

No value can be derived for this field from the current document data.

You have entered a document type that is not designed for this business purpose.

Procedure for System Administration

Customizing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to enter profit center or maintain a default profit center for the incoming bank account in 3KEH/FAGL3KEH

Thank You,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following setting:

Financial Accounting (New)>Financial Accounting Basic Settings (New)>eneral Ledger Accounting (New)>Business Transactions>Document Splitting-->classify Document Types for Document Splitting

here check the settings for DZ doc type.

Also chech the below , for the Gl involved in the entry, like customer reco a/c and the bank Gl. They should be assigned to the below link:

Financial Accounting (New)>Financial Accounting Basic Settings (New)>General Ledger Accounting (New)>Business Transactions>Document Splitting-->Classify G/L Accounts for Document Splitting

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked it .

But i m not getting sollution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to enter profit center or maintain a default profit center for the incoming bank account in 3KEH/FAGL3KEH

also check for field status in OBC4 & OB41 and ensure profit center is 'Optional'

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is type of Doc spltiing

But We are not getting this error in dev & pre Production.

only in production we r getting this error.

So i m not able to find the exact configuration.