cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header text problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to display the header text of PO order in the last page of my form. But the text may be unlimited, so in that case i have kept the text-element printing that text in the main window of the last page instead of keeping it in a separate window.

Now, since its in main window the data is getting printed in other pages also (data is getting overlapped). I tried protect,endprotect but still the problem persists. I also tried to keep the other window as the main window. Its not printing the text.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can't use the condition to find the last page using NEXTPAGE EQ 0 in Main window, so its better you use a separate window to print header text and use the condition

/: IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0
P1 Header Text
/: ENDIF

Regards

Bala Krishna

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, creating a subroutine in the script and calling that in the program will help. There set some flag and check it only for the pages that requires the text. This also works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your valuable inputs. Let me try all these solutions and will let you know the result.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the above solutions but it worked only when i removed the main window from the page in which i want the header text. I have moved the code from the main window to a separate window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sudharsana,

Call this text element in the driver program...

at last
     call function 'WRITE_FORM'
       exporting
       element                          = 'PO_TEXT'

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A new page can be called by a manual page break with page specifications within the main window, so that the system processes the header as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use the NEW_PAGE control command before the INCLUDE TEXT control command. By this the header text should start to print in new page as last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsana,

protect and endprotect doesnt work if the data is more. And it is better to take a variable window for your req. Try using endprotect before protect.It might help.

endprotect
protect
text element

Much Regards,

Amuktha.