cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance Pls: Payroll Posting Error indian payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i am facing the below problem while executing PC00_M99_CIPE tcode for posting payroll to FI

The selected runs do not contain any documents

Message no. 3G096

Diagnosis

No documents have been found for the selected posting runs. This may be due to one of the following reasons:

The program has discarded the run during creation because no data was selected. The run now has the 'Deleted' status (91).

The report used to create the posting runs has been terminated and the run has status 00, 10, 11, or 21.

The results are transferred with the run to an accounting system with a Release prior to 4.0A. A TemSe object has been created. The run has the "File Written" status (22).

i am unable to overcome the above difficulty.Kindly guide me how to solve this challange and to create the document

i also adhere the pre-requesties for Payroll posting like Cost centre settings in Masterdata and payroll results.

with regards

partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai

murali

once check whether the live pay roll run has done or not

and set the control record in exit mode

try and let me know

master data not an issue simply upoad the cost centres with assign of relationshiops to Org unit thru LSMw useing tcode PP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have uploaded the cost centre using IT 0027 and also live payroll run finished

Keep all the functional things okey and tried many times but the same challange i am facing.

with regards

partha

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got by self

Thanks

Partha

Keep sharing and learning