Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS/MSS - Error " Page not found or not available "

former_member225041
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have deployed below archives in the EP 7.0 SP14 system. My back end system is ECC 6.0 with SP14.

1)BP ERP05 ESS 1.0 with sp14

2)BP ERP05 MSS 1.0 with sp14

3)SAP ESS 600 with sp14

4)SAP MSS 600 with sp14

5)SAP PCUI_GP 600 with sp14

We are getting " Page not found or not available " error after clicking on

Personal Information - > Addresses.

Can anyone suggest me whether i need to update any higher level patches from EP and ERP side ?

Or what could be the problem ?

Thanks in Advance,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Page not found error normally come when URL does not get resolve in the DNS network. Please check the URL or ping the server name and check the result.

Regards,

Sanjeev mourya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

check if there is already an Enhancement Package (2,3 or 4) installed on the ERP system.

I had a similar problem when we installed and activated EhP 2 but did not install the MSS 1.2 components.

Best regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

check the end user permissions on the ess folder

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Did you create a custom ESS role? If so, you have to get the PCD Id of each country specific pages in the role and update the PCD Path of the Homepage Framework Resources in the ECC backend using SPRO tcode. SPRO->SAP Reference IMG->Cross-Application Components->Home Page Framework->Resources. Change the 'URL of PCD Page'.

Your problem might also be related to permissions of the srvconfig Portal folder under Content Provided by SAP. In the portal, go to System Administration->Permissions. Browse and open the permissions for the srvconfig folder. Your ESS group/role should have Administrator=Read access and End User column checked.

Regards,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you could try clearing the cache if the above post doesn't help..

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below thread that will help you.

Raghu