cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPSI - Validation Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPSI there are 06 different call point, where you can execute your validation checks.

In case of Project Defination, WBS element , Network Header & Net. Activity you have to enter in the Project profile or Network Profile.

But there is one calling point at 330 - Consistency check project structure. How to activate that.

I have tried through GGB4, even the transaction executed, unable to carry out specifc validation.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

RIYA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RIYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I ll try enhancements......Closing loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter,

Can't we use it in the project structure creation? I want to use this as, we use validation in WBS or network or Activity.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter,

Can't we use it in the project structure creation? I want to use this as, we use validation in WBS or network or Activity.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

no, this can not be used as an automatic check while project creation. However, the usual validation (maintained in project/network profile) together with a validation user exit can be used to check data. Depending on the sceanrio one requires deep understanding of project system code and the used internal buffers (if one creates a project then no data is on database; hence on has to fetch data from buffer).

Kind regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I can replicate this in our system one has to go via transaction GGB4 and to press button 'Activate validatn/substn'. After that one has to select radio button 'Project System' and then button 'Validation'. In the following popup one has to select 'Project Structure'. Now(!) one can apply the validation to a set of projects i. e. this validation is not triggered automatically but used for a report.

After one has filled fields Project, .. Validation one can execute this report via F8.

The report for this validation can also be started directly by transaction SA38 and program name RCNCC300.

Kind regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Riya Mashalkar,

Pls chk the patch level applied on ur system. I think this is a system bug. Might me removed after applying the latest patch level. Kindly confirm..

Rgds

Nikit