cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

When I am trying to create Asset PO the following error appears.

Item 010 WBS element XXXXXXX budget exceeded and annual budget exceeded by 1egp(FM PB availability control) for document 0010.

I am MM guy can you pl.explain little clearly

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi,

even i am getting the issue, when user is trying to un-check the delivery completed indicator in PO

Issue:

user  created PO with value 361.00 USD. This PO has WBS element USWT-312909-95442.

Initially, she deleted the PO line item and at this time the delivery  completed indicator was set. Then she once again undo delete for the same PO and  tried to un-check the delivery completed indicator (as per her reasoning if delivery completion indicator is checked vendor cannot invoice for the PO), she is getting this error  "Item 010 element USWT-312909-95442 budget exceeded".

She also tell that "Article is set up with incoterms S01, and should be tax exempt. Project report shows there is enough money if no taxes"

can some body help in this issue? I am perplexed if it is MM issue or PS issue (since she is interrelating delivery completed indicator with WBS element)

Please find the screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned that you are getting an error while creating an Asset PO. As explained in earlier posts this is because Availabity Control is activated. Howvever that WBS will be assigned to your Asset Master data and hence you are getting that error.

If you dont want the system to behave in this way, remove the WBS from Asset Master data and process the PO. But if it is meant for having control over Asset procurement from Budget perspective, then the system is behaving in intended manner.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hanumma,

Suppose your PO exceeds budget amount you can't go further, So you can make supplement for that budget and you can do the PO. But before going for supplement check with your users then decide.

T code for supplement-CJ37.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When AVAC i.e. Availability control is activated against any WBS u shuld create PO within the allocated budget.

Go to OPS9

Here

if Activation Type is one and below it Overall and realses r ticked then AVAC activated after budget release thru CJ32 and if only Overall ticked theb AVAC activated after CJ30.

Check out the tolerance limit for the budget profile thru SPRO > Project System > Cost > Budget > define tolerance limit.

Run a Project report CNS41 where U can select the Project for which u want to check budget ( Values from CJ30 ) and Realesed Budget ( Values fro CJ32 ) Actual Cost ( Actual cost booked for the WBS thru MIGO/Service entry sheet / direct financial posting ) Your PO value shuld be less or equal to the available budget.

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check if there is any avilable budget for this WBS Element by report

S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned

Check if budget is released by CJ32 or not for this fisical year .

You can check the avilable budget for this WBS Element.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanuma,

Check the WBS budget in TCODE Cj30, and compare it with the amount you have entered in PO , if the value in PO exceeds the value Budget System will not allow to create the PO ,provided it is cuxtomized accordingly.

Regards

HP