cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view the Users in the Portal Activity Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to view the Report of users who have logged in a specific time. For Example I would like to view the users who have logged in between 9.00 am and 9.15 am. Is it possible to view mentioning the country name?

Please explain me in detail how to view the Report.

Thnx in Advance

cheers,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can certainly do it for hourly basis but i am not sure whether it could be done quarter an hour basis. Also The portal nodes within a cluster can be in different time zones, yet the activity data from all nodes are aggregated together and reported together. To enable the reporting of hourly data from different time zones, portal activity reports display hourly data based on the GMT time zone.

Do see the documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fb/144120ea5b4e9c9385d493a578d6c9/frameset.htm

Weblog :

Regards,

Ganesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

Thnx for the info. I have already created a new Portal Activity Report iView and I do get the Authenticated Users and Anonymous Users. But the problem is I cannot see the user names or ids. I would like to see a report when a user has logged in and the name of the user or the id and the place where he logged in and the files he uploaded from the portal or downloaded from the portal. How to configure this one. I'm confused with the links wht u send. Can you be more precise regarding hw to configure this report. Please.

Thnx in advance

Cheers,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone solve this problem.

Cheers,

Murali