cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Sales Employee details in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My customer is not implementing HR module, but they want to get the details of sales employee responsible for each sale in the sales order. Please let me know how do we do it

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible:

Use Sales Employee Without HR

In order to use the sales employee, you need an HR master record. If you do not use the Human Resources application component (HR), you can transport the HR tables that you need for creating, changing or displaying a sales employee from client 000 into the target client.

Note: In order to transport the required HR tables from client 000 into the target client, you must have two transport requests. Report RPUTRL00 is called and updates the Customizing and system tables in separate transport requests.

Sales and Distribution >Master Data>Business Partners-->Use Sales Employee Without HR

THen you can maintain personell no.

While making the order, you can manually add the business partner of type VE "Sales Employee", and enter the personell no. also you add sales employee info in Customer Master.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Anirban Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Will you please explain in stpes as to how to go about it. I tried the option "Use Sales Employee Without HR". A transport request applears and when I press enter, nothing happens further. Will you please explain in steps

Regards

Madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your requirement, you needn't to implement HR-Module.

To Create Sales Personnel in SAP

T. Code: VPE1

You have to Maintain Parner Determination in SPRO:

SPRO --> IMG --> SD --> BAsic Functions --> PArtner Determination -->SEt up Partner Determination

As you want it in Sales Order (say, At Header), Click:

-->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Select TA - Standard Order.

Now, From Left-hand side tree, click on:

Partner determination procedure assignment.

Here assign TA to your Sales Doc type (Say, OR - Sales Order).

Again from Left-hand tree, select

Account groups - Function Assignment

Here, Linl all Customer Acct Grps to PE/ VE

Now in Sales Order (T. Code: VA01/ 02), to include Sales Employee:

Goto --> Header --> Partner

here, in Column Partner. Function: Select VE/ PE as defined for Sales Employee.

Best Regards,

VP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create the sales employee as one of the partner functions and assign it in customer master. While creating sale order, this partner function will be copied to your sale order.

As you are aware you can even generate standard reports based on Sales Employee via MCTI and MC-Q

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created sales employee through VPE1, but while I am running the report MCTI by entering personal no it is saying no data found and if I run without personal no, data is coming but it is showing 00000 for sales employee in output of the report. Plz update me if any other setting is required.

Secondly in VA05 I have changed partner function PE (sales employee) but while running the VA05 by using Partner function sale semployee no data are coming in output and in VA05N if I run the report by entering personal no no data are coming and if I run without personal no data is coming but in output sales employee field is showing blank. Plz advice how I can do this.

regards,

sps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SP,

Could you please explain me that how u have resolve this issue, as i am facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance