cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mat not maintained in RG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA01 Err.: Mat XXXX not maintained in RG1. Now my requirement is that I want to remove this err NOT by maintaining this (or any sales mat.) in RG1 instead I want that maintaining any sales material in RG1 register shd not be MANDATORY. How to customize this?

Kindly help.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

My doubt then how you will update the RG1 for sales

else there is no need of rg1 register for your sales material

kindly revert back with your requirement

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard, all items that you are billing will be updated in RG1 register. For this, the main control is in J1ID where you have to select "Material and Chapter ID combination" and choose the tab "Material type". There against the billing material code, in normal circumstances, this would be "F"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ G. Lakshmipathi,

Actually let me tell you the complete scenario. I'm working on ECC 6.0. I've copied Co Cd & plant but created new SD organizational units. I've only configured SD. I've not configured CIN settings yet. However in the original Co Cd CIN has already been configured. The actual err is : "Material XXXX does not exist in RG1 Table for Excise Group". We maintain Material in RG1 with the T.Code ZSDRG1. So my question is when I've not configured CIN settings (also not maintained any excise group) then why it is giving this err.?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddhant,

That's what Lakshmipathi was explaining you. Let me help you. Even though you copied the settings, you should mainatain master data details and Excise Status details for your material, customer and vendor. You should also mainatain your Plant Details. Check your Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Revisit your Customisation settings, check it and maintain it

IMG --> Logistics General --> Taxes on Goods movements --> India Check Basic Settings, Master Data, A/c deteremination, Business transactions and Tools.

Note:

That is because Plant has excise registration number associated with it and company code has settings activated. If you are not going for CIN then remove the details from the maser data.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if RG1 is your Plant. then you have to maintain the material to the plant.