Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD forbidden access

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

I'm using the Sneak preview NW04 SP15.

I have an user1 with JDI.Developper role (and i change the password for the first time) but i can't access to the sld.

How can i do that ?

I follow the scenario 2 of NWDI.

thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

based on my understanding..

SLD access is done using a user in JDI.Administrator Role (JDI.Administrators Group).

I generally add the Administrator (or j2ee_admin) user to the JDI.Administrator role and When i setup the Domain in CMS, i use the 'Administrator' (or 'j2ee_admin') User rather than CMSadm.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

my mistake was :

USER1 was assigned to the role JDI.developer

but not to the group JDI.develeopers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a user1/user2/admin/cmsadm

2.After that create Groups for NWDI.Developers and NWDI.Administrators

Here user1,user2 both for the developement so user1 and user2 both users assined to the developer group.admin and cmsadm both users to assign to group administrators.

3.After that create Roles NWDI.Developer and NWDI.administrator

Now Assign developers group to Developer role and also aditional assign actions

Similarly Assign Administrators group to Administrator and also aditional assign

actions.

4.Now provide Visual Admin security

Run go.bat from C:\usr\sap\<sid>\..\j2ee\admin Eg:C:\usr\sap\F45\JC30\j2ee\admin

In the Visual Admin tool which comes up, click on the Button ‘Connect’ and login as user ‘Administrator’

In the tree which is displayed in the left frame, expand the node ‘Server**’ followed by ‘Services’, you will find the list of services deployed on the engine.

Select the service ‘Security Provider’ from the displayed list.

Among the several tables in the right frame, click on the tab ‘Security Roles’.

Now go and create product and give dependents to that particular product

Go to http://<server>:<port>/sld and choose software catalog and give nameserver reservation.

After that go and update the cms page in devinf page.

May be i think solved it.

Thanks&Regards,

Mutyal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Frantz,

You may not have assigned the SLD read/write access to the user. In order to do this please refer to the JDI Installation guide Section 2.2

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you configure the Security Provider for the SLD as described in the installation guide?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the security provider :

The security role LcrInstanceWriterAll is assign to the group NWDI.Administrators and

LcrInstanceWriterNR security role to the NWDI.Developers group for the component sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say you have assigned role NWDI.Developers in the Security provider and are using a user with role JDI.Developer. Is that a typo or do you really have these two different roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's a typo sorry

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Frantz,

Can you also describe your landscape. Is the SLD on a different WAS than your NWDI Installation.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

My landscape is pretty simple :

I installed the sneak preview full java edition.

The SLD is running on the same server where NWDI is installed.

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Frantz,

Then i feel you may have missed some step in the installation guide. Can you please check again right from creating the user.

Regards

Sidharth