cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Multiple ALV details to Local file ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have WD component , In that i have multiple ALV list and DDLB and text boxes .

Requirement to export the Complete details on the Page (ALV +DDLB values + Text box values ) to local file . May XLS or Word in almost similar formatted way in WD .

Please let me know how to send all the data on the WD to local file.

I know the Export Functionality which will export only 1 table content of ALV , In this case i have multiple ALV and needs to be exported to file . May with header for each alv to differenciate the each table Content .

Please advise how to tackle this requirement ?

Waiting for your thought full advise

Thanks in advance ,

Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You are pretty much on your own here. There is no framework functionality used to download mulitple objects to Excel. You would have to replicate the logic from the ALV - which converts the data to XML - but structure so that you can loop over your multiple tables.

I'm not sure what other advice there is to be had. You can study the ALV export conversion to XML and attempt to reproduce it - or you can consider just building a text tab delimited string yourself with ABAP concatenate statements. Either way you are building the exporter on your own.