cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate operation lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have a requirement such that I have same kind of two machines in a perticular section.

I can process that mnaterial on either of the two machines. I have only one work centre in my routing.

I have addressed this scenario using alternate routing and created production version using those two alternatives.

Is there any other simplest way for addresing this scenario. can i make scenario such that initially i will not put work centre in my routing and at the time order creation i will put the work centre and if i am not putting any work centre then system should not allow me to save the order.

Please help.

Regards,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the wiorkcenter in CO02 operations overview...

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks but i dont want to change once order is created as if any one forget to change then it will not be a realistic picture.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

can i make scenario such that initially i will not put work centre in my

If you doesn't select any work center in operation then there is no problem at routing level but I guess when you runs the MRP you might get a termination msg (62) due descipency in master data.

But you have a option to selecte actual work center to confirm during Operation confirmation.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Is there any other option.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A suggestion:

Use the BADi: WORKORDER_UPDATE

Have your custom logic to check if a work center is maintained for all operations, if not put out a message & do not allow for saving the order. Check with your abaper if this can meet your requirement.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just now i tested in my sandbox ..It is possible to create or change the routing as without work center... and also you can put the work center in CO02 operations overview..

Hope this clarifies..

karthick

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have tested it without maintaing the work center in routing and good thing is no exception msg found during MRP.Only thing matters is you have to compro with scheduling result.Check it with Vivek's suggetion.

Regards,

Dhaval