cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the price change document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have generated a material document, and its corresponding accounting document using MR21. Now I want to cancel these documents. What is the procedure?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you can cancel the Price change document (material revaluation doc). Post a new document with old value in MR21 again.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was thinking the same. Also I am not able to reverse this accounting document alone using FB08 or F.80;

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as what I was doing earlier - entering old price as new price in MR21 again and creating new one. CKMPCD used to display the price change doc. I never come across reversing a MR21 document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable answers. I am concluding it as it is revaluation and material price is changes for all document postings.... one can only able to revaluate it again. If any one finds a better solution, please let me know. Thank you once again.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Firstly cancel the invoice from MR8M, so that cancellation of the invoice will auto generate the credit memo for the FI depet and then will cancel the payment...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not a invoice document. It is revaluation document. So I cannot use MR8M for this

Thank you

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you can change the prices, if the changes are allowed in the SPRO settings, i think you shd check the following link which may solve your issue:

[Price change|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/47/6101b749f011d1894c0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P