cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i need to get approver data.

If i use call function 'BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_GET', i'll get an error message "Object Type ' ' not valid".

So, i decide to get it from table directly.

Can anyone help me which table i can use? (i dont want to use any FM)

many thanks,

jack

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in SRM 5

Before approving the SC, i need to check whether the current user is the final approver.

If yes, then i will put some logic there.

So i use call function BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET then BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_GET.

I have checked the FM in the debug mode, and its OK. i got the final approver ID.

The problem is, i always got the pop up message "Object Type ' ' not valid" (SRM Web Screen).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

object type not valid is an error in standard:

check the notes

Best Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel,

Problem Solved by Notes 1022438 + 1014774

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could do it like this Call FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT by using the SC or PO number

get the first workitem for the object id,

and then call

BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET

to get the approvers.

It works I have been using this for a while.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you fill the IV_OBJECT_TYPE properly when calling the BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_GET?

If you need the table check the SWWWIAGENT

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give us more information on your requirement?

As far I know, In SRM To get the approvers for SC or PO etc, it is suggested to use FMs, as the approvers are stored in WF container. The database table is SWW_CONT and you will need Main workitem id and the Element to get the VALUE stored. The element name will be the element name in the workflow.

I had a similar reqirements I used the FM BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET to get main workitem for the object id and then the FM BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET to get the approvers.

Hope this helps.

Edited by: Romit Kewalramani on Apr 6, 2009 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in SRM 5

Before approving the SC, i need to check whether the current user is the final approver.

If yes, then i will put some logic there.

So i use call function BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET then BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_GET.

I have checked the FM in the debug mode, and its OK. i got the final approver ID.

The problem is, i always got the pop up message "Object Type ' ' not valid".