cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Connection timed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have installed CRM 7.0 ABAP stack on Windows and Oracle.

When we try to access the service crm_ui_frame or crm_ui_start it is giving the following error message:

500 Connection timed out

We tried with different values of profile parametes like icm/conn_timeout and icm/keep_alive_timeout; but still giving the same error.

Also we have activated all the services through SICF and published the services through SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT.

Is there any CRM specific setting need to be done to work these services properly.

The ITS Web GUI is working fine. Please let us know the solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issue has been resolved.

When I tried to access the CRM Web UI from client 001, it worked properly.

But initially when I was trying it out from client 100, it was giving time out error.

Now I can access Web UI from client 100 also.

Does anybody know the reason for this?

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tejas,

Did you change anything afterwards in that client? or any client? this had not been mentioned by you in your reply.

I am facing the same issue here at a customer. We are running into time outs or even script errors after trying to log on.

I also activated the necessary services through sicf.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In dev_disp I can see the following error message:

SoftCancel request for T19 U55 M0 received from IC_MAN

There are ICM patch collections which are included in respective kernel releases and kernel patches available on SAP Marketplace.

My kernel release is 701 and Supp. Pack level is 23; which is the latest availble. For kernel 701 there is no SP avaialable on Marketplace.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I checked for all the combinations of processing timeout and keep alive timeout ; still facing the same error.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

According to SAP note#1115493, we need to activate all the services under /default_host/sap/webcuif.

But I can not find this service in SICF.

My CRM version is 7.0 and when I checked for WEBCUIF software component in my system it shows the following:

WEBCUIF Release:700 Level:0000

SP 01 and 02 are available in the Marketplace.

Do I need to upgrade the SP level for WEBCUIF.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this,it might help

1. Run TCode SMICM,

2. Click on button 'Services' (Next to refresh button ).

3. Select HTTP line

4. Click Service->Change (Service option in the main menu)

5. Set next values : Keep Alive 600; Max.Process. Time 600

6. Run your WebClient (it might be that you will not get from the first try but just try few times, it is always very slow on the first run so it can get overtime)

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have checked the notes you mentioned in your reply and have implemented the changes accordingly.

Still I am getting the same error.

Is there any workaround available?

I am facing this issue especially with crm_ui_frame and crm_ui_start services.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

This error usually appears due to time out connection parameters mentioned in the notes,try increasing the values of those connection parameters

may be you can try out note 1115493,it contains all the services to be activated from SICF,I know you have activated all the services but may be just a cross check

and try this,it might help

1. Run TCode SMICM,

2. Click on button 'Services' (Next to refresh button ).

3. Select HTTP line

4. Click Service->Change (Service option in the main menu)

5. Set next values : Keep Alive 600; Max.Process. Time 600

6. Run your WebClient (it might be that you will not get from the first try but just try few times, it is always very slow on the first run so it can get overtime)

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also refer to Note 705013,it will be highlu useful for resolving this time out issue

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to Note 824554,it is for the resolution of the error that you are getting,it will help you in settings the values of the parameters and might relsove your issue

Rohit