cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Processes and Forms - Infotype 0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used table display for entering 0014 infotype values.

SAP_PA config

0014 LGART Change * *

I get the following error when I hit "check and send" Button

Subtype field and subtype contain different values

Any help on overcoming this problem is highly appreciated. Is there any note for this problem.. I have applied note 1290894, but it did not work.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which enhancement and support pack are you currently using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using EHP3 and SP12.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Stopped using Standard services and developed generic services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavendra,

We are on EH4 and on my TEST system I would like to just view an existing sample form either on portal or using a transaction.

Do you have any simple steps just to view any form. I am seeing how best could we use HCM Processes and Forms .

Thanks

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

please how you solve it ,as am using FPM list to add multiple wage types to 0014 infotype and i get the same error

Regards

Ghadeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

Have you found a solution for it? I get the same error as weel.

Have you developed a generic services as Raghavendra said? or maybe have you found another solution?

Thank you so so much for your replay,

Federica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federica

No I didnt have a need for that only change the the operation to change without delimit ,

and retrieve default value for effective date as two shots attached .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ghadeer,

thank you so much for your replay. I'm gonna try in a minute and I'll let you know.

Have a nice day.

Federica.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are Welcome, ready for any help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

I'm still trying with my issue but unfortunatly it doesn't work. Have a look at the pic below.

You are able to see the errors in the next pic,

Any other idea?

Thank you so much again,

Bye bye.

Federica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Federica ,

Are you using complex list, if not , you have to use it.

and one more thing in the infotypes list put infotype 0014 after 0001 .

Hope this will solve the issue , if not please let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ghadeer,

I'm using list complex,

so the sequence of the infotype in that section determines the automatism of the fields?

And you know what? In teh list of the WD I cannot delete the rows. 😞

Any idea also for this?

Many thanks again,

Federica

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the Error is solved or not yet!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be, but I've got other error, but that message didn't appear anymore.

I'm going to try more times just to be sure that everything is gone.

Thank you so much, really appreciated you help.

Federica.

Former Member
0 Kudos

good.

what the message you get when you try to delete , it should be work!

Keep in mind it will only delete from list not from backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't get any error message when i try to delete the row.

I'll keep it in mind.

😉

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not "need" a complex list. In fact, in all of my FPM-based processes, I have not once used a "complex list" layout. "List" (FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS) always works fine.

(*here is a funny post from someone venting if complex list is really ever used at all...http://scn.sap.com/people/ioan.radulescu2/blog/2015/07/20/venting-trying-so-hard-to-update-infotypes... ...I only see two places where SAP actually uses the complex list themselves in HCM P&F samples)

I have done SEVERAL "recurring" (IT0014) and "one time" (IT0015) type processes. They are fairly straightforward, but lots to consider going into it.

The MAIN thing to keep in mind with IT0014 is you may be changing existing records or adding new ones. Therefore, we do it all with an Advanced Generic Service using regular ol' decoupled infotype framework classes and handling (ie. containers). We don't try to do this using basic SAP_PA operations. We do this because requirements dictate that our users may:

1. add a new recurring payment (checks in place to make sure duplicate wage type is not entered)

2. for existing payments (those "active" as of today's date) we only allow the user to change the "end date" (in order to extend it  further or "close"/end it) and amount...checks in place to insure user does not attempt to "end date" it prior to today's date so we do not run into issues with retro accounting/payments.

3, delete is allowed only on newly added (but not yet processed) payments. The user can not delete existing/active payments.

You do have to do a bit of "trickery" with handling the entries in the list/table to control field attributes (readonly or edit) at the CELL level but I have covered this in older blogs I did here. Also, I use my only little "trick" of having a "is dirty" field so I know which entries the user has actually changed (so we don't try to update all existing entries...only those that really changed).

It is a lot of work but in the end it works very well. In place for 26 countries one of my larger clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

many thanks for you replay. I'm new with HCM P&F and I'm learning from you all, with your post and blogs, so really many thanks again.

You gave me another explanation for the IT0014. I've tried with standard as I've found a complex list for IT0014 in the standard process and I've thought that way was the right one, but I was wrong.

I'll try with my college with your solutions, but unfortunately we don't have enought time.

I'll keep following you, thanks for your work.

Federica.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry the help did not come sooner. Keep in mind (and LOTS of people make this mistake)....the "samples" from SAP are just that....they are really meant as reference and not as "production ready" processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher, thank you for your replay. We are trying to implement backend services in order to use them for the list.

I'll have a look at your posts.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Federica

Answers (0)