cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have requirement of inclusive pricing procedure. where basic price is inclusive of packing and forwarding, Excise, vat, octrai.freight. For same sales order type, provision should be kept for inclusive and exclusive priceing procedure. I am planing to distinguish by diffrent ditribution channel or divison.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

I hv one soultion in mind see whether it helps or not.

First of all u make only one pricing procedure for both inclusive or exclusive pricing.rather control it via a routine which will trigger basis the value in material master fields (for example material group 1).

Note one mathematical concept in mind that u would be reuired to apply following logic for all inclusive calculations.

For example if vat is 4 % and additinal vat is 1 % then value would be determine as:

Price*0.4/(10.40.1)=Vat

Price*0.1/(10.40.1)=Add Vat.

other calculations will follow the same logic.

And for exclusive pricing u would follow the standard prrocess for same condition type as material group would have different value and routine will not be triggered.

Thankx

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Giving the details about the requirement.

Suppose final price is Rs. 10000. Then user will enter Rs. 10000/- only. All the applicable taxes should be calculated accordingly. (i.e. should be deducted from Rs. 10000/- and should be shown)

Here Rs. 10000/- is including all the taxes such as excise, VAT, octroi, freight etc. User enters only the final amount.

There is one option in calculation type as 'percentage included'. But then how will be the treatment for the whole amount (e.g. octroi will not be in % terms but will be in whole amount)

Please suggest how this problem can be resolved

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Your requirement seems very intresting.

AS per my understanding you can follow the steps:

1. Final price is 10000 which is inclusive of VAT , CST, Freight etc

and you want it like

Price 9000

Tax(All) 900

Freight 100

Total 10000

Rather than going top to bottom you want bottom to top. for this make one requirement, in whcihc depends in different Calculation formula all the condition type will be populated.

Remember on that all the percentage things you have to calculate by formulas.

4% VAT wont be 4% of 10000, it will 4 % of Price, so you have to keep this in mind also.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

For your pricing , we have to assign a new requirement formula with the help of Technical consultants and assign that requirement to the condition types

Regards

Srinath

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Guess you can have both Inclusive & exclusive conditions in the same Pricing Procedures.

In the definition of Condition types (V/06), there is a option for Calculation Type - Prices Included. THis can be used for inclusive pricing.

Thus create a Pricing Pricedure with two condition types for same conditions (e.g. Frieght) I used the required one for exclusive or Inclusive pricing.

You can also define some routine along with Inclusive condition Pricing.

Hops this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Create two pricing procedure for inclusive and exclusive and also create one sales document type and two billing documnet types, In billing document type distinguish the pricing procedure using the Document pricing procedure. So that you can have an option to choose the billing doc type while creating invoice and system will behave accordingly.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vijay

requirement is not so clear ,please explain in detail

Regards