STMS import problem
I've got a problem importing my packages from Netweaver Trial 7.01 into Netweaver Trial 7.01 SR 1. I've already asked this in the trial forum, but it appears that this issue is too specifically connected to STMS configuration for the trial people to know...
STMS configuration generally seems to be working. I've created a new transport which I was able to export, got the header and data file, which I was able to append to the import queue again.
However, in the same directories with the "new" transport files, I've copied the files from the old release. But the search help, when adding transports to the queue, simply doesn't provide the old transport request... I've manually entered the transport numer, but it claims that the transport doesn't exist.
I've also debugged into the serach help to find out that the transport list comes from an RFC module which doesn't allow remote debugging.
I've also tried calling tp.exe manually (tp IMPORT K900001 NSP), which also gives an error.
Now, I must admit, I've run out of ideas what else I could check. If anyone here has an idea, that'd be just great!
Check if you have the cofile and data file at the right place with the right permissions (the owner should be nspadm)
Try to import your transport in command prompt (at os level) with the Windows session opened with user nspadm