cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install. PI 7.1 on RH 5.2 x86_64, MaxDB 7.7----Phase "Create Secure Store"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm installing PI 7.1 on RH 5.2 x86_64, MaxDB 7.7.

During the phase "Create Secure Store" I get the following error.

An error occurred while processing service SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 > Installation Options > SAP Systems with MaxDB > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step :Cannot create the secure store. 
SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log: 
INFO: Loading tool launcher... 
INFO: [OS: Linux] [VM vendor: SAP AG] [VM version: 5.1.015] [VM type: SAP Java 64-Bit Server VM] INFO: Main class to start: "com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS" 
INFO: Loading 8 JAR files: [/usr/sap/PI1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar, /usr/sap/PI1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar, /usr/sap/PI1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar, /usr/sap/PI1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar, /usr/sap/PI1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar, /tmp/sapinst_instdir/PI71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ADA/STD/AS/install/lib/sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar, /tmp/sapinst_instdir/PI71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ADA/STD/AS/install/lib/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar, /tmp/sapinst_instdir/PI71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ADA/STD/AS/install/lib/sap.com~tc~sec~secstorefs~java~core.jar] 
INFO: Start SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG 
FATAL: Main class "com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS" cannot be started: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError 
at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275) 
at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275) 
at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.a(Unknown Source) 
at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source) 
at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source) 
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt. (Crypt.java:85) 
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:175) 
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:836) 
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1306) 
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) 
at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:161) 
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs
at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b. (DashoA12275)
 ... 14 more Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot locate policy or framework files! 
at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.i(DashoA12275) 
at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.g(DashoA12275) 
at javax.crypto.SunJCE_r.run(DashoA12275) 
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ... 15 more 
FATAL: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart will abort now with exitcode 2.).

All the files listed are in the right place.

PI7.1 has his own Java VM. Could be a problem if on the system is already installed an IBM Java 1.4?

Or what could be the reason of this error?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the policy file is not correctly copied.

Check if

Note 1025085 - How to manually patch the SAPJVM 5.1

helps (the section about copying the policy file manually)

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I've the sapjvm patch 5.1.015 and should be ok (note 1240081), but somehow the directory

/tmp/sapinst_instdir/PI71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ADA/STD/AS/sapjvm/sapjvm_5/jre/lib/security

was empty. I copied the content from the following directory:

/sapmnt/<sid>/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_5.1.015/sapjvm_5/jre/lib/security/*

And sapinst could go on.

Regards