Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type in Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I create output type ZRD0 and did all setting and maintain condition record

output type ZRD0 for that access esquence 0001 ---table (8)(billing type )

and mention record for both billing type F2 AND F5

when i create commercial invoice(F2) system show output with output type ZRD0 RIGHT

but when i do proforma invoice (F5) from order system don't show output

and give message like

No output has been selected for printing

where i miss setting please suggest

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to vofa -t code and find out billing document type f5 and maintain a output condition type in output field

hope this will help u

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Thanks for reply

what u suggest is already there

for F2 is come automatically

but for F5 it can't

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to vp01, select the billing type F5 and ensure that the same is maintained for the sales organisation and the boxes "Immediate" and "Release" are checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

yes i did all setting and it show automatic for F2 and same output type i use for F5 and now i check with F8 also

i think in SAP u don't have standard provision for F5 and F8 to get Output type automatically , we have to do it by manually , and in my case manually its working fine , but not automatically

if anyone did automatically please share u r thought

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Maintain o/p Condition Records in VV31 for Proforma invoice and try your problem will be solved, i hope.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In IMG path select SD --> Basic Functions --> Output Control --> Output Determination --> Output Determination using Condition Technique --> Maintain Output Determination for billing document.

Some customizing steps are there and if you made those assignments correctly, then the said output type will populate in the billing document automatically.

Also go to VOFA select your proforma type F5 where you can see a tab "Output". There assign the relevant output type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

In NACE please check what is the Requirement you have maintained for this output type.May be the problem could be because of that. Hope it helps.