cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add atributes to mail forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help to know how can I have more available attributes to insert automatic information fields in mail forms. The information fields I need are related with ICWC context fields. So, how can I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Nuno Moreira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I did't do the debug yet. But tell me one thing please. Can I use the existent structures or I really need to create a new one? And I have to update the BADI everytime I want to declare a new structure in Customizing?

Thanks for your support,

Nuno Moreira

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

1. I think it's better to have your own structure because you then have the right labels.

2. You have to because this new stuctures had to be filled with the Data you want.

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

thank you for the points. That's a great way to say thank you :-).

Regards

Gregor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Thanks a lot for your reply but I think I just did the necessary customizing in "Maintain Scenario for Mail Forms" and I have the BADI you refer implemented, but I can't saw the fields I want in my mail form. I need to import attributes from the ICWC context like the IBASE ID or the order number. Do you have any idea about that? How can I find the right structure to push the context fields I want?

Thanks,

Nuno Moreira

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

to use your own attributes you have to define a structure on your own with the required fields. This structure can then be filled in the BAdI. Have you tried a breakpoint in the BAdI and then debug it when you test the mail form?

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

please have a look at:

• SPAM -> CRM -> Marketing -> Marketing Planning and Campaign Management -> Personalized Mail -> Maintain Scenario for Mail Forms

and

• SPAM -> CRM -> Marketing -> Marketing Planning and Campaign Management -> Additional Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) for Marketing Planning -> BAdI: Maintain Additional Attributes for Mail Forms Scenario

Regards

Gregor