cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Credential Rights Issue. All reports checks successful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an ADS issue in my EP production environment. When users click on any adobe form, it gives 2 popup, stating

1) u201CThis document enabled extended feature in Adobe Reader. The use of the extended features has expiredu201D

2) u201CThis document enabled extended feature in Adobe Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended feature is no longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document.u201D

And it displays the below errors in the log.

Log location:--> /usr/sap/<SID>/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/log

1) com.adobe.ProcessingException: Required stream: "PDFDocument" not found in request OR its length is zero.

2) com.adobe.ProcessingException: Credential login error while applying usage rights to PDF: /var/tmp/adobewa_EPP_14070851/DM-4025786556068948812.dir/DM-6606423593397490494.tmp

Specific error information:

error while logging into credential '^0'

GeneralError: Operation failed.

SecurityHandler.login:-1:

Could not create temporary file

Troubleshooting Steps I have followed

Step 1: I observed the u201CCredential Keyu201D in Visual Admin got expired.

Action: I sent a request to SAP Market place to request a new credential key and got a new key.

Resolution: The credential key was applied to all server nodes, all required ADS service were restarted and u201CWASu201D was restarted.

Step 2: Ran reports (FP_TEST_00, FP_PDF_TEST_00, FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE, and FP_TEST_IA_01)

Action: Ran reports in se38

Resolution: All reports were successful.

Step 3: Followed all instructions for the below links

Action: /people/dezso.pap/blog/2007/01/10/common-problems-with-sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe--part-i- --> (ADS troubleshooting issuses)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f03414f8-d4ce-2a10-d4b6-ab201b329d98 --> (Installing credentials and configuring ADS)

Resolution: Did not resolve my issues.

Step 4: Open a very high priority ticket with SAP.

Action: Sent SAP all the logs and screen shot of problems.

Resolution: None! SAP canu2019t figure out the problem.

Kindly assist me, if you have encountered this issue before. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Haffiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haffiz,

I have your same problem:

Credential login error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_S19_197736650\DM-7159480439143838974.dir\DM-6724718864855579594.tmp

I just installed the credential

the FP_TEST_IA_01 failed at running

How you have resolved this problem?

Best Regards

T.Anderson

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

after you have installed the Credentials, please restart Services "PDF Manipulation Module" and Document Services Trust Service" via the Visual Admin.

regards,

Markus

vipin_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I faced the same problem and while my search i found your answer and did the samething and it worked!

Thanks & Regards,

Vipin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is now resolved. Thanks.

--Haffiz