cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS job getting cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a standard background job,SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS getting cancelled regularly in one of our production boxes.

It runs only for a few seconds and then gets cancelled.

The job log is.....

***************************************************************************************************

"Job started

Step 001 started (program RSM13002, variant SAP&001, user ID <XXXXXX>)

Reorganization of update date not allowed in batch

Job cancelled"

**************************************************************************************************

I have searched for notes,but could not able to get the right solution

kindly,help me resolve the issue

Thnaks in advance

Rgds-

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

This job is no more needed as per recommenation from SAP

Please go through the following notes:16083 and 67014 it shows that job is no more needed.This is the note of SAP about this job:

"The standard job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS that was contained in some delivered versions must no longer be executed (see Note 67014). In its new version, the underlying ABAP Program RSM13002 is programmed so that it terminates when running in a job (that is, in the background). Therefore, the job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS always terminates in this case. In any case, the job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS should be deleted from the pool of standard jobs, if it is still there: sm36 -> 'Standard jobs' -> 'Delete standard jobs'. In addition, released jobs that may exist and contain report RSM13002 should be deleted. You can find and delete these jobs using sm37."

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

This job should be deleted as suggested by Rohit too, we have already deleted this just before one week as per SAP note and recommendation. So go ahead !

Bhudev

Answers (0)